Yes, you guys read the title right. The above figure i.e. Rs 23,000 is the manufacturing cost of the latest version of the iPhone which will cost you almost a lakh for the 256 GB version. According to Techinsights, a leading company in the tech market, the iPhone X manufacturing cost stands at $357.5 making it one of the most profitable iPhones for Apple up to date. In case you are wondering how much profit Apple is making with each sale of the iPhone X, it stands at a staggering margin of 64 percent.
Why should you not buy the iPhone X?
1. FaceID is not a success yet. There have been occasions where the Face ID was unable to detect the differences between identical twins. There have been also been occasions where the iPhone X FaceID could not detect the differences between the bearded version and the non-bearded version of a man. And of course, if you are in the habit of putting a lot of makeup, think twice before buying that phone.
2. Fingerprint unlocks your phone in a jiffy. The Face ID, however, is a two-step process. Firstly, the iPhone X will detect your face. Then you need to unlock your phone by swiping up your screen.
3. Are you really willing to spend a lakh just to see your face turn into a Poop Emoji?
4. The iPhone X has a glass back. If by chance the iPhone X drops from your hand, you will end up with this.
5. Do we need to say how many Android Phones you can buy for that price?
6. With that amount of money, you can plan on an exotic vacation to your dream destination. Few days of insane happiness that will be worth it at the end.
After reading all these, do you still intend to buy the iPhone X? Well, we are no one to decide whether you should buy it or not, but the above reasons pretty much assures that you should definitely look for something better and cheaper.