1. If you bang your head against the wall, it will burn 150 calories an hour. Probably the easiest way to lose weight.
2. Movie trailers were originally shown after the movie. The internet revolution took place and now they are first shown on Youtube.
3. China is the owner of all the pandas around the world. They rent them out at around at $1 million a year.
4. Majority of us suffer from Tsundoku i.e. the act of acquiring books and not reading them.
5. Buzz Aldrin was the 2nd man to land on the moon. Incidentally, he was the first man to urinate on the moon.
6. The smell of space is a combination of diesel fumes, gunpowder and barbecue. This aroma is formed by dying stars.
7, Ever heard of Marie Curie? She is the only person to receive the Nobel Price in 2 different sciences.
8. A new baby can cost his parents 750 hours of sleep in the first year itself.
9. The total weight of ants on Earth is more than the total weight of humans combined.
10. Of all the people who have reached 65 years of age, half of them are living till now.
11. A mosquito has 47 teeth.
12. More people in this world suffer from obesity than hunger.
13. Human’s share 50% of their DNA with Bananas.
14. Airplane food isn’t very tasty because of our smell and taste, which decrease by 50% at that altitude.
15. Dolphins have names for each other and call each other out with these specific names.
16. It rains diamonds in Saturn. Approximately, 1000 tonnes of diamonds are created every year in Saturn. No wonder, why NASA is trying so hard to explore that planet!
17. Cotton Candy was invented by a dentist. Irony?
18. There are more cars than people in Los Angelos.
19. The world’s longest musical piece lasts 639 years.
20. You are more likely to become a President than winning a Lottery.
To all those who have come to the end of this post, have a good day ahead.